Here are a few pictures of Hunter swiming. He is an awesome swimmer. He loves to swim and to fetch.
Hi Julia & Andrew....Erica told me you bought a house, I am so happy for you guys, that is just wonderul. I know you are very exicted about being homeowners.I like the photos of Hunter, he looks like a fun dog !! He's probably gonna like your new house too !!Can't wait to see photos of your new home, I am so happy for you & Andrew, you are two of my favorite people !!Love, Vickie Haltom
Post a Comment
1 comments:
Hi Julia & Andrew....
Erica told me you bought a house, I am so happy for you guys, that is just wonderul. I know you are very exicted about being homeowners.
I like the photos of Hunter, he looks like a fun dog !! He's probably gonna like your new house too !!
Can't wait to see photos of your new home, I am so happy for you & Andrew, you are two of my favorite people !!
Love, Vickie Haltom
Post a Comment