skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Julia N Andrew
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Pictures
Here is a picture of our entertainment center. We have really enjoyed our flat screen T.V. Andrew and I have watched almost all the new released movies that are out, that is how much we enjoy it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
1
)
►
January
(
1
)
►
2009
(
47
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
October
(
4
)
►
September
(
1
)
►
August
(
2
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
June
(
9
)
►
May
(
2
)
►
March
(
1
)
►
February
(
2
)
►
January
(
21
)
▼
2008
(
32
)
►
December
(
9
)
▼
November
(
8
)
" I believe in pink. I believe laughing is the bes...
Pictures
This a picture of one of the bedrooms up stairs. W...
No title
...
Here is a picture of our bedroom. We just recentl...
Pictures
Here is the latest
►
October
(
4
)
►
September
(
1
)
►
August
(
5
)
►
July
(
5
)
About Me
Julia
I am a teacher's aide for pre-K.I love my job. But most of all I love my husband and my family.
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment