skip to main | skip to sidebar

Julia N Andrew

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Erica and me.

Posted by Julia at 11:07 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (1)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2009 (47)
    • ► November (1)
    • ▼ October (4)
      • Deer Season is right around the conner. Andre...
      • Erica and me.
      • This picture was taken last weekend. We had fun pl...
      • News
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (4)
    • ► June (9)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► January (21)
  • ► 2008 (32)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (8)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► August (5)
    • ► July (5)

About Me

Julia
I am a teacher's aide for pre-K.I love my job. But most of all I love my husband and my family.
View my complete profile